"The Blue Vixen," saving the world from a planet busting thermo-nuclear device, and home to a hardy microwave healthy choice dinner by 6pm. Just another day.
The Blue Vixen is my SL super heroine original character. Below is her story. She is on my da page in her SL form at the below link and other places on this page.[link]
The goal of this render was to get as close to the SL character as possible.
Rendered in Daz3D using V4 and a variety of Daz accessories.
The following is a detailed discription of the character and her story done by the very talented Etherea Serendipity
Character Name: Blue Vixen
----------- Character Sheet -----------
Character name: Donna Domenitzo
Alter ego: Blue Vixen
===== Powers & Abilities=====
- Superhuman Speed: The world record for human foot speed is around 27 1/2 miles per hour. Blue Vixen can sprint for short distances (around 100 meters) at 60 miles per hour or more, and can maintain 40 miles per hour for extended periods. So, while not "faster than a speeding bullet," Blue Vixen is much faster than a normal human, with acceleration and deceleration to match.
- Superhuman Agility and Dexterity: In addition to being fleet of foot, Blue Vixen is incredibly nimble and dexterous. Her movements are quick, precise, and elegant. She can snatch a buzzing fly from the air with a quick flick of her arm and when she jumps she always lands precisely on her intended target.
- Elite Martial Artist: While she is familiar with many styles, Blue Vixen is a savateuse extraordinaire. Her proficiency at savate combined with her superhuman speed and precision make her a deadly opponent.
- Proficient with Small Arms: Thanks to her background as a police officer and her superhuman physical abilities Blue Vixen is very adept with most firearms and is particularly good with her favorite carry weapon, a Glock 17 9mm automatic pistol.
=====Gear & Gadgets=====
- Bullet Resistant Suit: Blue Vixen's super high-tech undersuit prevents all but the most powerful armor-piercing rounds from penetrating. She still suffers the effects of blunt trauma from bullets that hit her, these being particularly pronounced if shot with a high-powered rifle or at very close range.
- Automatic Pistol: Blue Vixen carries a 9mm Glock 17 automatic pistol.
- Net Gun: Blue Vixen carries a modified M4 carbine which fires all standard munitions and a special net round capable of enveloping and snaring a human sized target at close range (25m>).
- Cuffs: Blue Vixen carries a couple of pair of lightweight, super-strong titanium cuffs capable of restraining all but the most powerful evildoers.
- Utility Belt: Blue Vixen's utility belt carries everything from lock picks to the always useful Blue Vixen Shark Repellent.
Ten years ago Donna Domenitzo was a young, highly decorated NYPD detective. While working a case on a vicious, big-time narco and human trafficker she was shot in the spine and left a paraplegic.
Her life in ruins, she often contemplated suicide. Then, one day, she was contacted by a mysterious gentleman who said he could restore her physical abilities, and perhaps even improve upon them. The man told her the procedures she would undergo were extremely dangerous, and that there was a good likelihood that she might not survive. He also told her there was a fair chance that they might not be successful, but that they would be performed gratis and there would be no strings attached. Donna was skeptical, but not wanting to live anymore in her unhappy state she felt she had nothing to lose and decided to take the chance.
Two years and countless surgeries, treatments, and hours of physical therapy later Donna was walking again, then running, then--to almost everyone's surprise but the mysterious man's--almost literally flying. Her speed and reflexes were off the charts. It was quickly clear that not only had Donna fully recovered, she was now almost superhuman. As she prepared to go, the mysterious man called Donna into his office and handed her a case, beckoning her to open it. She laid it on the table and flicked the latches open. Inside was a rubbery looking suit, neatly folded, and on top of it her old service automatic and another strange gun-looking device which the mysterious gentleman called a net gun.
She looked up at the man, who was now sitting comfortably in a large, leather executive chair. He returned her gaze, eyes fiery but face blank of emotion, and stated in a monotone voice, "The suit is of a special, ultra high-tech design. Should you be shot in the spine again, or anywhere else, for that matter, it should spare you the need of our services. Your suspect has fled the country and is believed to be currently residing somewhere in the Republic of Hayao. I told you there would be no strings and there are none, but I think I know you well enough to know that you have unfinished business to attend to. The contents of the case are yours should you desire them. Good luck, Ms. Domenitzo, with whatever path you choose."
Donna looked at the man, then down at the case. She stood silently for a moment, then quickly closed the lid, latched it shut, and picked it up. With a quiet, "thank you," she walked out of the room and through the front door of the facility. Blue Vixen was born....